วันเสาร์ที่ 4 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2554

Importance...

I did ask myself a question


and this is what I came up with



Where is the place I spend the most time at

and how much time I spent taking care of it ??


The answer is somewhat surprising

Place that u should be the most

should be ur beloved home

but that also

shows that

it's the least time  

that we spent on taking care of .



So I think we should set our priority straight


It doesnt have to be with just place

but also the person


whoever  v spend the most time with

or owe a lot to

but v often pay the least concern to



v often take the most important thing for granted

If u think it's really important

y dont v take care of it then

or v have to lose it first

to realise the value of it??


so what should v do about it

u r the only one who know the answer ;)

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น