วันอาทิตย์ที่ 29 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Happiness

I once asked many people around

what their happiness is



And the answer is various

but there is no right answer for everyone



I think

we all have different view of happiness

and that doesn't matter

if urs is different from others

as long as u have enjoyed one.



Sometimes

we haven't thought much about what makes us happy

as long as v r not suffering.



But today

I came to a realisation

of what can be classified as happiness.


It is

a small thing

like lying on a sofa

watching a good movie

with cool breeze

on a lazy Sunday afternoon,


that is enough for me to make my day



Sometimes

happiness can be so small thing

that can happen at anywhere

any time

with anyone.




I have found my latest happiness

Have u ??



ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น