วันเสาร์ที่ 2 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2554

A blind man and a lamp

Let's read a moral story today , shall we?


A blind man went to visit his friend in the next village.

It was night when he returned.


His friend gave the blind man a lighted lamp as he said goodbye to him.

 Refusing to receive the lamp, the blind man said,

“I don’t need this lamp, dear;

I will use my stick to find my way.

Nights and days are similar to me.”



 His friend then said,

“Keep it with you.

It is not for you, but for others.

If you carry this lighted lamp with you,

others can see it. Then they will not collide with you.”



We often think that

if it has no good to us , then it has no use at all.

We sometimes forget that

by thinking about the others

it will be beneficial to us too in the end.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น